Annual Meeting 2007 – Information
The 2007 Annual Meeting of EPOS will be held in Portoroz, Slowenia on October 4 – 6, 2007.
Main topic of the meeting
Paediatric Electrophysiology and Psychophysics and free papers.
- Jelka Brecelj, Univ. Eye Hospital Ljubljana, Slovenia Simultaneous ERG and VEP recording in infants and children
- Hélène Dollfus, Medical Genetics, Medical faculty, Strasbourg, France Ciliopathies in ophthalmology
- Anne Fulton, Children’s Hospital, Medical School Harvard, Boston, USA Development of retinal responses in health and disease: from molecules to diagnosis
- Graham Holder, Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK ERGs in inherited retinal diseases
- Birgit Lorenz, Dpt. of Paediatric ophthalmology, Strabismology and Ophthalmic Genetics, University Regensburg, Germany Update on the molecula causes of congenital nystagmus
- David Taylor, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK Listen, Look, Think – make diagnoses
- Tony Moore, Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK Cone dystrophies
- Dorothy Thompson, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK VEPs in infants and children – how can they help?
Grand Hotel Metropol Congress Centre Portoroz
Obala 77, 6320 Portoroz, Slovenia
Tel.: 00386 5 69010000
Fax: 00386 5 69019000
The meeting is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME)
The official language of the meeting is English.
Download the program here.